Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Vintage Christmas Cards In My Stores

I made some Christmas Cards from Vintage images that I got from twistedvintageimages.com, and put two of them in my stores today
There's one with a puppy that I designed for a postcard, regular tent card, shaker card or peek-a-boo style.

There's another one with angels that was designed for a postcard, regular tent card or you can add layers. I also designed one with a cute little skater on the front. I have to take some photos and get the files in order, and I'll be adding that one to my stores this week as well.

1 comment:

  1. Robin,
    I love your work so much. I still hope we can do some work together. Taking some time to heal. I hope to be back to my blog in Jan. about mid month, maybe sooner.Miss our chats!!~~Hugs and Prayers, Deb.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thanks for stopping by...and leaving a message :)