Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Free Recipie - Crumbly Cheese "Cookies"

I confess, I can eat the whole recipe! My theory is that the butter & cheese cut down the carbs from the flour and rice cereal :) These are great to go with a meal, or for tea time. I hope you'll enjoy them too.

Crumbly Cheese "Cookies"

2 c. flour
2 sticks soft butter
2 c. rice krispies
2 c. grated sharp cheddar cheese

Mix all ingredients together. Use your hands to form cookies. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes on ungreased pan. Let cool before eating.

Here's a recipe card if you'd like to print it or save it.

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cooking category today [02 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thanks for stopping by...and leaving a message :)