Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Two New Marie Items in my store at Digiprintables....

I just added two new Marie Items in my store at Digiprintables....and they're on sale for the next week...plus the original card that coordinates with them is also on sale!

Made with the same vintage graphics and papers as my Marie Card, this lampshade and giftbox coordinate beautifully. Give with the coordinating pieces, any they will be a keepsake! (Look for other coordinating pieces coming to my store soon.)


You can set this lampshade on a wineglass, vase or candle. Shown here, the vase is from the dollar store! Pretty with a tealight candle – just be sure to monitor.

Super easy to make - just download, print, cut out and put a piece of doublestick tape on the tab - and you're ready to go! To make it more fancy, I've included a sheet of butterflies to cut out and disperse as you like around the shade. Add some ribbon, glitter, feathers…whatever embellishments you like!



Add some ribbon, glitter – any embellishments you like - or just use as is. There’s an extra butterfly included to layer. Beautiful little gift box – looks stunning on the gift table!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Thanks for stopping by...and leaving a message :)