Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sweet Gift Bags, Boxes and Notebooks

Great for back to school gifts, or for friends, family, coworkers!
Take a few minutes and make a gift yourself. (They don't have to know how easy it was!)


Beautiful blonde girl from a Vintage Ad decorate a gift bag, gift box (sides are lined inside) and notebook. The notebook is modeled after a vintage notebook, and includes notes for you to print and put inside. Assembly is easy! Instructions included.  There are two of each (bags and notes -one with green trim, one with pink) (boxes with and without textured ribbon edge). Boxes have lined sides, inside the box. Find them in my store here. 






I think these must be sisters! Image from a vintage ad decorate a gift bag and notebook. The notebook is modeled after a vintage notebook, and includes notes for you to print and put inside (two styles, strawberries and forget-me-nots & dogwood). Assembly is easy! Instructions included. Find them in my store here.

You can proudly say "I made it myself!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Thanks for stopping by...and leaving a message :)