Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Freebie Blue Holiday Purse Box



I am putting my "Blue Holiday" Scrap N Wrap set into my store at faithsisters, and also the Blue Holiday Card w/Envelope and Ornament.
I'm giving away my beautiful Blue Holiday Purse Box w/Poinsettia as my Christmas present to you! Click here or on the picture above to download. (My usual TOU applies.)
Great little gift box - for Christmas and all winter long! Will hold hot coccoa packet & goodies
to make "Snowman Soup".
Prints on one sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" paper (brochure paper works best). 300 DPI.
Finished box measures approx. 3 1/4" H x 5 5/8" W x 1 1/4" deep. (Flap is 5 7/8" wide.)
Simply download, print, fold and add a ribbon for a handle and velcro dot or double stick tape to close. You're ready to go....with a gift you can feel good about! Make a bunch and hang them on your Christmas tree...makes a beautiful display.




Merry Christmas!!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful stuff! The purse is darling and I like the ornament wrap too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that pures. I have recently got a resuable bag from www.thecottonbags.com . It is very cute cotton tote bag. They are giving these kinds of promotional bags to aware people about the environmental drawbacks of plastic bags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin,
    What beautiful designs those are. so kind of you

    thanks for coming by

    blessings to you and your loved ones this Holy Christmas,

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thanks for stopping by...and leaving a message :)